Joint planning, Networking and Monitoring
Unllais supports joint working and networking between voluntary organisations, service users and carers, and statutory and independent services. As part of our commitment to joint planning and networking, Unllais…
- brings together voluntary sector mental health groups to share information, discuss issues, respond to consultations and feed into formal planning structures
- facilitates and supports planning forums and partnership work
- is involved in formal mental health planning bodies in North Wales
- supports the involvement of service users by arranging forums for discussion and feedback and providing training.
- provides a link to all Wales national forums and networks to ensure a North Wales perspective is included on mental health services